Subject: Re: [Harp-L] best small tube amp?

Dave Ferguson writes: (snipped):

"Back to the subject of small amps though, don't get me wrong, I love
them. It's just that a small tube amp will usually only give you one kind of
sound, the Harp Attack however has a much wider range of sounds available and
you can dial in the amount of crunch you want without having to really
increase  or decrease the volume. The Harp Attack is really versatile in this
way. It has  a real (albeit miniature) tube inside which acts more like a 6V6
power tube than  your standard 12ax7 preamp tube style overdrive/distortion
pedal, giving you a  far more authentic, browner and darker harp sound.

As always  YMMV...
All the best

Dave Ferguson"

EGS: Speaking of....I thought you and Grant might enjoy seeing a  couple of
videos Jason Ricci recently put on YouTube demonstrating the Lone  Wolf
effects pedals, including the Harp Attack.

Jason Ricci demonstrates Lone Wolf effects Pedals:
 -- Part 1

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw1-r2PeJcQ_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw1-r2PeJcQ)

Jason Ricci demonstrates Lone Wolf effects Pedals:
 - Part 2

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGkVldRQShA_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGkVldRQShA)

Elizabeth