Re: [Harp-L] Turbo ELX

Aside from being feedback free, it likely has a different sound than a mic'd harp. I have no idea how different in this case, but consider the difference between a magnetic pickup on a guitar and a mic'd guitar, or guitar with a piezo pickup -- drastically different sounds but all extremely useful. I would imagine optical harmonica reed pickups produce a unique sonic quality of some sort...

- Slim.