Re: [Harp-L] RE: K&M Harmonica rack with two harps

Steve--
Big money in custom harmonica racks--not!
Here is another video, this one features Return to Sorrento, the Italian
folk song, using an F major cross (Tony Eyers tuning) and a Power Chromatic
(Brendan Power tuning) in G6 blow and A6 draw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75UhQQfeGBA&feature=youtu.be
This stuff is very interesting to me, and certainly is not meta!

--
Gary