RE: [Harp-L] Shredding Chromatic, Angelo Adamo

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM0--lml8js

> Thank you, Joe Leone, for pointing this out to me via th "L".

> Wow.
>
> BB

Thanks Smo-Joe-
Nice ideas and tone - a bit ahead of the beat for my tastes... we would all do well to soak in the vibe of the album that Stolen Moments came from:
Blues and the Abstract Truth by the great Oliver Nelson.

Michael Peloquin
The West Coast Harmonica Summit DVD has been released:

http://www.jazzharmonicasummit.com/
http://www.amazon.com/West-Coast-Jazz-Harmonica-Summit/dp/B003UL1BPY

It was an amazing night of harmonica, and now you can witness it even if you weren’t there! Buy your copy today!
http://harpsax.com