Re: [Harp-L] Update on Harrison Harmonica/SPAH Scholarship Fund

Of course I know what you were referring to, I was just joshing ... as to
whether I'm a player in the sense you cited, probably not at this stage! I
have seen a couple of the players you are looking for around here and will
try to nominate them or whatever the routine is just keep us posted.

Harpy Webtrails,
Bob Loomis
Concord CA