[Harp-L] (no subject)

- Thank you, Joe! I will study carefully your mail.
It's reach of good technical suggestions!

- Hi Richard! It's a long time I don't listen from you!
I use a lot the pitch shifter, too. I have the BOSS one, but you can listen always to the real sound of the harmonica in addition to that of the device.
This way you get two sounds one of wich, the electronic one, is often a bit oscillating due to variations in frequency of the real reed.
It's funny to play with this machine, especially playing in funky situations with a group, but in my opinon, you can't get this way a lower harmonica pitch. You simply add a lower sound, always the same, regardless of the instrument you use (harmonica, sax, ...)

- Tom Stryker, happy to know you've liked it! Thank you!

Angelo Adamo