[Harp-L] Re: My Babe Harp-L Digest, Vol 109, Issue 68

Thanks to Richard Hammersley for your brilliant and amusing take on the
video:

"There is something quite touching about a middle aged man alone with his
gear in a cheap hotel room singing this particular song, it is just the
right ambience in postmodern sort of way."

So true and sweetly sad about modern music making, much of which happens
home alone and is then beamed out globally on the internet. It cracked me up
well and proper J

Brendan Power

WEBSITE: www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/tethnik