[Harp-L] Low Chromatics

HI JOE!!!
My friend, paesano, I'd like to have a five octaves harmonica because I love bass notes more than the higher, but I can't use a bass harmonica as somone was suggesting because it's too slow for my taste. I need to play phrases an so reeds have to be brilliant and responsive. In other words, to me bass harmonica has to do... the bass harmonica. I'd need a chrom that arrives lower than a normal 64, but probably it will remain a dream...
Thanks a lot for the marvellous and funny words you've spended for me!
I'm still laughing a lot reading your mail!
Hoping to see you soon, buona fortuna a te e a tutti i tuoi cari!

Angelo Adamo