Re: [Harp-L] Low Chromatics

On Sep 25, 2012, at 11:53 AM, Angelo Adamo wrote:

> Hi,
> I always dream of a five octave, 20 holes chromatic that goes lower than 64 holes...

Perche mi amichi?

> I play a lot in the first octave of my chrom and I don't have so much problem in doing it.

Si, ma tu sono molto gentile BUT you're not from Earth. You're a nuclear physicist from another world. When you played in New Jersey I felt that you are channeling Nicolai Tesla. And when you spooled up like a Van De Graff generator and the sparks started to fly, I got scared that the whole place was going to implode. So, naturally you don't have much of a problem.

> It seems to me that, in general, playing strong in live concerts, the lower octave responds better than the medium one in which, also after regapping, sometimes happens that the reeds blocks and/or play in late.
> Here is a example of my use of the lower notes.

And I have been watching them all morning.
Auguri.....Jo-Zeppi