 From: Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Question for position guys

Hate to complicate things, but I see this as 11th position, minor. Why?
because E minor on an A harp does not 'layout' like 2nd position. You are
having to flatten the 3rd, for a start.
A G scale, the relative major of E, played on the A harp, is more
naturally similar to E minor. I think a lot of this is academic; it's 'what
works for you'. This works better for my particular form of grey matter.
RD

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials