[Harp-L] Retuning Chromatics

I do this--16 hole harp means retuning 64 reeds tho . . . I usually will use a 12 hole if I have  to retune every reed (or a 10 hole!)
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:00:34
To: EGS1217@xxxxxxx<EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx<harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; jplpagan@xxxxxxx<jplpagan@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Low Chromatics

Frank Huang seems to have retired and vanished. However, you could get in touch with Steve Malerbi - harpsurgeonAThotmail.com (replace the AT with the appropriate symbol). Does Mike Easton do this as well? You could ask him, here or on Slidemeister.
Winslow Winslow YerxaAuthor, Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN 978-0-470-33729-5            Harmonica Basics For Dummies, ASIN B005KIYPFS            Blues Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN 978-1-1182-5269-7Resident Harmonica Expert, bluesharmonica.comInstructor, Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance

________________________________ From: "EGS1217@xxxxxxx" <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
 <snip>  Thanks much.  Now I just need that tiny bit more of info...from the customizers/tuners out there. Who here does this kind of work? - OR --would Hohner itself retune existing Super 64's for someone who owns several of them?