[Harp-L] Who's "famous" that U-blocks?

I went to my local bluesfest for their harmonica workshop, hoping to get some tips on some technique questions I have. When someone asked about U-Blocking, the guy said that there wasn't such a thing. I knew better, but didnât say anything out of respect.
  I also occasionally do workshops, and Iâd like to drop some names about this when I do. Yâall know more about this than I do.............thanks for any and all help. You can reply either on or off-list.

Brian