[Harp-L] limited number: optimized Seydel optimized 1847 Classics and Bluesified Concertos available

I've got some optimized 1847 Classics already built and ready to go. I'm only selling them after they're built, as opposed to taking orders so I don't get behind. They are $99. I have keys Low F, A, B, F, Db and D available.
On the Bluesified Concertos, I have one A and one F left.
I'm going to be posting some Bluesified Concerto lessons pretty soon. There are some very unique techniques possible.  I'll post the links when those are done.

David Payne
http://www.elkriverharmonicas.com/