[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 109, Issue 52

 Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Robert Rowe <robertrowe2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I find this intriguing...(the iPB effects frame for iPad)
> http://www.digitech.com/en/products/ipb-10-programmable-pedalboard
>
> Yes! looks powerful and capable. Only reservation is my iPad on the stage floor at a gig.

The Digitech hardware surrounds the iPad, so the only thing likely to harm it is a direct attack from above (like a drunken guitarist stepping on it).

On the other hand, I've had several drunken guitarists wander onto my Rp355 during a gig...

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick