Re: [Harp-L] Gregoire

I posted the same clip when a similar discussion came up on slidemeister.   For whatever reason, a lot of people don't appreciate Gregoire's modern jazz style.

My guess is that his playing is rhythmically and harmonically outside of people's comfort zone.

I personally love his playing, and look forward to hearing him for years to come.

Outside of Toots, he is 'the man' and also the harmonica player I'd most like to hear play live.

Grant Osborne

Sent from my iPad