Re: [Harp-L] VIDEO--Gregoire Maret with Herbie Hancock KKL Luzern 3.11.2008 - YouTube

I am reminded of a time I stood in the Reichsmuseum in Aamsterdm and then an hour later in the Van Gough museum next door. There were paintings by  Jan VerMeer and duplicate paintings by Van Gough. The VerMeer paintings were exquisite and the ones by Van Gough were trype. Then in The Prada in Madrid I witnessed people musing the paintings by Picasso and Dali and making comments about what genius' they both were. Not sure if they were trying to show their sophistication, while having different feelings inside, but the paintings left me with one feeling. And that feeling was: "Whaaaaaaaaat?"

Have tried to listen to this cat. Key word is tried. My only regret is that he got credit for a hit on his view counter. And will probably continue to do so. Luckily nothing I feel will even remotely affect his career. :)

smo-joe