Re: [Harp-L] Re: VIDEO--Gregoire Maret with Herbie Hancock KKL Luzern 3.11.2008 - YouTube

I enjoyed both clips. I thought the Herbie Hancock one was very exciting in
the way it built. It appeared to be excerpted from a longer piece, which
might explain the "missing melody".

I liked the Gershwin piece even more. I loved the way he played around with
melody; it made me think of Miles Davis.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com