[Harp-L] re: Les is more

Rob wrote: "Someone posted this on the tube, only 645 hits!:

You Tube of the complete Don Les Harmonicats Vol  I & II recordings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db9NVm54rX8

Thank You, Thank You Thank You.... Danny Wilson!"

And thank you Rob, for the link! This made my day! Having only being able to get my hands on volume II it was really a gift.
  His tone isn´t anything to write long letters about but the ingenuity in manouvering his way around those melodies is dazzling. And for some reason this stuff puts me in an immediate good mood, find myself chuckling.

Many thanks,
Martin
in Sweden