Re: [Harp-L] Re: VIDEO--Gregoire Maret with Herbie Hancock KKL Luzern 3.11.2008 - YouTube

I think he started to get accessible at around 2:48 and kept me happy until
the end.  The opening was hard to listen to, but I'll gladly slug thru a
few of those to get to what I heard in the last half of the solo.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com