[Harp-L] re: Harrison

I love all lovers of the harmonica! (some more than others)

Brad is surely not a bad guy. He just got in over his head with
positive intentions. I feel bad for the losers in these transactions.
I would be pissed too. I repeat, he just in got over his head with
positive intentions.

Live and learn is a lesson for ALL. I wanted a B-Radical, mostly to
support Brad,  but I wanted to see how things flew before pulling out
the credit card. Kinda like the way I am with technology. New isn't
always good. Getting the bugs out and hearing real reviews is
something I have learned to wait out before cashing in.

I wish Brad well and I believe that if he gets back to financial
security he will do his best to mend the relationships. I believe that
Brad is just like me. He loves the harmonica and the players. He put
his money where his love was. He lost. Definitely a  lot more than any
of the disgruntled.

Peace,

Warren Bee