From: chris o'sullivan
Sent: 9/18/2012 9:25 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison , why the anger?

Anyone who followed Brad project from the start knew it was stated
this was a new venture .. a  good product plan and looking take a
shot. I only remember " I will do my best to.." I will try".
Engineering is a tough cost projection and the permits that are
required, cost add up. It is a shame so many rather than support a
fellow harper who LOST not just money but credibility too so many. I
can not believe that folks like Dave Payne and Mike Peloquin would
knowing join him if he was not honest of his intentions. I also feel
to expect no issue from a BRAND NEW COMPANY WHO STATED I AM PRESELLING
DUE TO CASH LIMITS IS CREATING A PROBLEM FOR YOURSELF. Move on. my two
cents, Chris OSullivan