[Harp-L] Harrison , why the anger?

Anyone who followed Brad project from the start knew it was stated this was a new venture .. a  good product plan and looking take a shot. I only remember " I will do my best to.." I will try". Engineering is a tough cost projection and the permits that are required, cost add up. It is a shame so many rather than support a fellow harper who LOST not just money but credibility too so many. I can not believe that folks like Dave Payne and Mike Peloquin would knowing join him if he was not honest of his intentions. I also feel to expect no issue from a BRAND NEW COMPANY WHO STATED I AM PRESELLING DUE TO CASH LIMITS IS CREATING A PROBLEM FOR YOURSELF. Move on. my two cents, Chris OSullivan