[Harp-L] HarpMicGaskets

Greetings! Long time reader, rare posts. I have just purchased the harp mic
gasket business from Jeff Spoor. The business should operate as usual. The
www.HarpMicGaskets.com website will continue as well.

Jeff will continue to powder coat and build harp mics.

Since I have been selling mics and harp accessories on eBay as Harp-aholic,
the volume controls, connectors, etc that I sell will be added to the site.

You may remember that I purchased the harp case business from Hal Iwan at
the first of the year.

I  commit to shipping the gaskets as quickly as possible. My email address
is, HarpMicGaskets@xxxxxxxxx

Dave