[Harp-L] re: Update on Harrison Harps

The one thing I get sick of reading is B.S. about how "rich" Harrison is. It is complete B.S. It is B.S. of Flat Earth Society magnitude.
I don't know how the hell you get rich on $17,000 salary.
One thing that was wrong in the news story, Harrison didn't sell the company. These other guys bought in from the bank. As in the bank had
taken ownership of all the assets - then sold them to somebody else.

David

"Since no charges have been filed " If I understand well all you need to do is make a company, take orders, get some money and get the f. out of there. No charges will be filed, and you are rich. I don't know why haven't anybody thought about this before.   Zombor

David Payne
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Elk River Harmonicas Forum now available via Iphone app, www.elkriverharmonicas.com/forum