Subject: [Harp-L] Favorite harmonicas out of the box..

Hi John - cool that you're returning to the US, but while you're still  in
Rutherglen is there anywhere you'll be playing where I can mention you to my
 Scottish cousins who still live in Coatbridge?

Hope it's going well for you in Scotland.

Best,
Elizabeth

"Message: 10
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:38:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:  MundHarp@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I like Blues Harp MS the best... Yes, when  I have money I get them fitted
with metal combs! I LIKE metal combs. But,  for the money Hohner MS Blues
Harps are really good.. And you can buy them  in many places!
OK... Given the money... I'll buy "Dannecker Blues" custom  harps... But
with Blues Harp coverplates...
John "Whiteboy"  Walden
Just now in:
Scotland..