[Harp-L] Discount Corian Combs

I've been receiving a lot of emails about our discount Corian harmonica combs shown here http://www.harpcase.com/cheapharmonicacombs.html

I just updated the list with what we have left.

These are in perfect condition, just many colors that I could not replenish again because they were too hard to get or too expensive. These countertop companies have no sense of what colors our comb guys like for harmonica combs! How insensitive of them ha ha.

Seriously, If you have never tried one of these, this is rare chance to get one cheap. I usually hang on to them and build them for my customs or myself.

Im not publishing the prices however, you will need to call or email to find out.

Thanks
Matthew
Hetrick Harmonica