Re: [Harp-L] Favorite harmonicas out of the box..

I think the improvements on the Marine Bands have been significant. they
are probably my favorite harps overall. Probably because I grew up with them.
 For me there is nothing like a well broken in Marine Band harp for playing
the  Blues. I can really "lean" into a  good Marine Band, where most other
brands I hit a limit of "emotion" in the note. Personal preference and
style come into play of course. I also like the original Meisterklauses by
Hohner.

Best to all,
Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 9/17/2012 10:38:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,