[Harp-L] Minor key harmonicas

I'm fairly new to the Harp-L community but have played the little gems for a long time.  I observe most posts and have seen little mention of what I consider the "very fascinating" minor key harps.
In this case, I specifically speak of a Lee Oskar A minor instrument with which I've spent a lot of time of late.  Up to this time I've not spent much time with them at all. A couple of points:

1. For folks who are learning to tongue block - in my opinion minor tuned harps offer wonderful sounding chords even if you're not accomplished at tongue blocking, or even don't know what you're doing, which can inspire you to keep on
learning the technique.

2. Certain melodies just seem to fall easily in place such as: Summertime, St. Jame's Infirmary, House of the Rising Sun, Midnight in Moscow, Scarborough Fair and of course many more.

3. I'm very interested to know from those of you that know more about playing minor key harps, what tunes are particularly effective for you, whether standard positions are still relevant, and what the general sense is
about these instruments.
Thanks - Roger