Re: [Harp-L] Live Online Harmonica Classes

I went to the introduction.  There was no lag, you can chat live, the
program can show documents, allows student to talk or play on the webcam.

It's really the future of teaching and i'm hype Ronnie is using this tech
to reach everybody around the world.

It should be fun even the more advanced player. There suppose to be
"special guest" and the interaction with harmonica player from around the
world is interesting.