Re: [Harp-L] would this work?

> I'll go with Winslow on this one.  But there is a similar effect you might
be interested in, that sounds like a smooth bend or glissando spanning
something like a full octave.  I've only seen it twice, and was amazed both
times.  The first time was in a performance by Winslow, and later in a
video I saw of Chamber Huang playing the opening to Gershwin's "Rhapsody in
Blue".  Winslow explained the technique to me after his performance but I
never quite got it....

Best,
Rick