[Harp-L] New music on hunterharp.com

Hi all,

I've put a live recording of Brian Maw's composition "walk a mile with you" up on my website at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/mph-maw-preston-hunter-live-august-10-2012-walk-a-mile-with-you/

This recording was made at a live performance of MPH (Maw-Preston-Hunter) at a private party in Tetonia, Idaho on August 10, 2012. The tune is a Brian Maw composition and is copyright 2012 Brian Maw, all rights reserved.

Brian Maw is playing acoustic guitar and singing, Eli Preston is playing djembe (what a big woofing bottom on that hand drum!), and Iâm playing a Hohner CX12 chromatic harmonica through a Digitech RP355 into the PA.  (I think the key is Bb minor, but I haven't checked lately.) The Digitech is running a patch I created that includes a high octave double and a longish analog delay; itâs very synthy and cool, and sounds exotic on this piece. The music was recorded from the monitor outputs on the PA into my Zoom H4. I touched up the EQ a little and normalized the volume post-recording; otherwise, there's no editing.

Man, do I LOVE playing with this band.  Iâm playing again with MPH on the afternoon of Sep. 22 at the Teton Brewing Company in Victor ID. Stay tuned for details.

In the meantime, enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter