 From: mik jagger <harpomatic@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 1:40 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] would this work?

if we take a two harps, say low and high F, for example, switch the blow reedplate for the DRAW plate from the lower harp, flip it so that its in the "blow" position.
You'd get the same note on inhale and exhale, just a different octave, right? Do you think we'd get an octave-deep draw bends on every hole, as a result? I don't have the two identical harps an octave apart to try it, but I just wonder...