Re: [Harp-L] Jam with Mike Caldwell at SPAH 2012

Mike Caldwell - country sensibility with sophisticated linear concepts. One of my new heroes

Brendan Power - what can one say? One of my old heroes. (Still like his session work with Mary Black as some of the best supportive roles for harmonica).

-----Original Message-----
From: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Harp-L' <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Sep 14, 2012 4:45 am
Subject: [Harp-L] Jam with Mike Caldwell at SPAH 2012

One of my highlights of SPAH 2012 was meeting and jamming with country
harmonica ace Mike Caldwell. Our styles mesh really well - I hope to do some
more playing with him before too long :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TP5J1oL4PA

Brendan Power

WEBSITE: www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/tethnik