Re: [Harp-L] Re: Call-response ear training software

Homespun has Ear Training for Musicians, which I first bought in 1983 in a 6 Cassette set. It's was destroyed in Hurricane Andrew in 1992. I emailed them last fall and asked if I could buy another copy, and they invoked their lifetime warranty policy and sent me the digital files for free.

RKR