Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Disclaimers

Just for the record 'mik', I don't yet play blues harp and never have
claimed that I did. I play chromatics. Perhaps you're mixing me up with another
Elizabeth? However, one doesn't need to actually play blues in order to own
 diatonics (I do), or know what good diatonic playing is all about (I do
know  quite a bit about that too since I count several brilliant players among
 my closest friends).

As to 'redundant posts on bending draw 2' --this IS a harmonica list and
that IS a topic for conversation here, redundant or not--given that new
people  join the list all the time. So it just might not be 'redundant' for them,
no?  It's certainly not a site for your personal diatribes about  anything
which crosses your mind since whatever falls outside of harmonicas is
basically off-topic as the listowner has made clear time and again. That's what
the meta list is for or haven't you been paying any attention at all?

In my case I'm not remotely PC but since you do so enjoy name-calling,
trying to explain anything further to you would be akin to having a
conversation with a 4 yr old in the middle of throwing a temper tantrum.  Speaking of
spoiled brats--I'll let your post speak for itself.

Elizabeth

In a message dated 9/13/2012 10:27:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,