 From: "EGS1217@xxxxxxx" <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
To: harpomatic@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 9:42 PM
Subject: Subject: [Harp-L] Disclaimers

The real issue with your continuing on the thread of 'Asia' being
a 'land' is that you seem to not comprehend that Asia is a vast
Continent including (but not limited to) Japan, China, both Koreas, Thailand,
Cambodia, India, etc. etc.

You are tarring every single person living in those MANY
different Countries with the same 'rip-off of the West's ideas' brush which
tends to get under the skin a bit of those here who DO know their
history (and Geography) just a wee bit better.

If you're talking about Japanese products, say so. If you're actually
talking about Chinese products, then say that.

And just as a point of information ...I don't believe anyone on this list
ever thought for a milli-second that you were actually THE MiCk
Jagger. This is one emotionally stable unspoiled adult who found that
particular disclosure especially humorous.<G>

Elizabeth

"Message: 5