Re: [Harp-L] re: What Should a Harmonica Cost?

Ah, Martin; I appreciate the irony (or should that be "brassery"?)
Time and again, when I have opened my gear case, people say "Wow! how many
harminicas have you got?" and if it's a guitarist talking, I will reply: "I
dunno. How many strings have you got?"
Nuff said.
RD

--