Re: [Harp-L] Dremel Question

Thanks, Smo-Joe. You and Matt convinced me. Plus..my wife, who does the tuning, said "Wassa mattah with me using a file?" Always listen to those who know.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Leone" <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Mike Rogers" <bullfrog9@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Dremel Question

Hey Mike ole buddy, using a dremel on a harp is like using a floor buffer on a Rolex........think over-kill
smo-joe

On Sep 13, 2012, at 10:09 AM, Mike Rogers wrote:

I read that some of you use a Dremel for tuning. Seems there are several different models. I just want one for tuning reeds and would like some info as to exactly what I need to buy. Any help appreciated and you can contact me off list, if preferred.

Thanks in advance.

Bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com