To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:38 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Dean Martin

Someone asked who the harp player was on Dean Martin's "Little Ol' Wine Drinker, Me". I just listened to it on U tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdM9HDI33AY&playnext=1&list=PL1ABF2AED41D658D9&feature=results_video
I would bet money any amt of money that it is NOT Charlie McCoy. Imo, Charlie has a much better sound.