[Harp-L] Gear For Sale

Boomerang Phrase Sampler III (w/ box, power supply, etc) in great shape
$365 firm

Line 6 M13 (w/ power supply, but no box)
$295 obo

Zoom Q3 HD (w/ 4gb card and cables - no add ons and will ship in a Q3 box)
$150 obo

Pedal Train Pro (bought it used and it comes with the soft case...original
owner put the soft side of the velcro down, which is opposite of what
people usually do)
$70 obo

BBE Two Timer (w/ box and paper work and an after market power supply)
$80 obo

All this gear is stuff I love, but I am not gigging and have an iPad with
Loopy HD, a M9, and a PT mini...I am simply not using the stuff. I switched
jobs (which is super amazing!) and have really enjoyed putting more hours
in customizing than hustling for performance work.

The only trades I'd be interested in are for mint hand made Hohner harps,
Seydel steel harps, or top-end custom harmonicas from the big names...maybe
home recording gear?
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com