Re: [Harp-L] harp price

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM, mik jagger <harpomatic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I believe xb40 would be doing fine, had they left prices at the initial
> $60, instead of shooting themselves in the foot, like they did.

P-shaw! (May I say p-shaw among harp friends?)

Prices surely go "up" because the buying power of the currency has gone
down, not primarily because a harmonica manufacturer raised the profit
margin.

The first rule of business is to Stay In Business. (It's too easy to sit on
the outside and criticize.) Talk to any upper level maager in any industry
and learn what grief goes into these decisions. You want cheaper harps?
Advocate smaller, less-intrusive government and regulations. (Meta alert!)

Every innovation of something NEW comes from taking a risk with your money,
hoping your idea will be rewarded, earn it back, and then some.

Should-a Could-a Would-a.

I'm gonna go do what I can afford to do: Go practice my harps.

Robert Hale

Spiral Advocate

Learn Harmonica by Webcam

Low Rates, High Success