Re: [Harp-L] Re: The Future of Blues Harmonica?

Isn't there an argument for the harmonica being an Asian invention? The
Khen, and the Sheng etc. etc. were around before it and used the free reed.
Just another example of the west stealing from the east without paying
their dues. hahaha!
(By the way, I'm going to Mars next week; anyone know of any blues jams
happening there?)
RD

--
Rick Dempster