[Harp-L] Call-response ear training software

Does anybody know of software for ear training that uses a call-response
method? Ideally, for me, the "call" would be played in a harmonic context
and the response (an attempt at repeating the "call") would be performed in
the same harmonic context. Also, ideally the "call" would be something
musical rather than a somewhat random or musically limited phrase. I have
run across a few programs which use computer-generated random or musically
limited calls and I have been unimpressed. I'm looking for something much
better.

MusiCal