[Harp-L] Heavyduty leather bandolaro/belt

I am a leather craftsman by avocation and have made a lot of different types of harp related gear. I have a nice, heavy gauge leather piece that I made for myself a while back as an experiment. It worked out quite well, but I found that it's just not my style. I made it to be worn as a bandolaro, but it also works well as a belt. It holds up to 7 diatonics and will hold all types I have tried in it. Marine bands fit the easiest, but it will stretch to fit even Lee Oskars and once whatever brand you use is in it for a while it will be a good fit. A 1 and 1/2 inch belt is all you need to complete it and it is for sale for $100 plus shipping which I think will likely be $5 to $8. The construction is very sturdy with strong nylon thread and with minimum care, it should last a long time and any cobbler or leather repairmen can fix it, should the need arise. If interested, email me at <lmsattler@xxxxxxx> and I can send some pics. I do custom work as well, so
 if anyone has an idea for a piece, get in touch 'cause I love to make custom things.
Lare Sattler    The Little Chicago Band    Canton Ohio