 From: Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] dean martin

I suspect this that the producer decided it needed some harp, and said to
the session guys "Anyone blow a little harp?"
I wonder if Charlie McCoy hadn't been able to play umpteen other
instruments and been fairly well trained (he was at Julliard)
whether he would have been able to have the career as a harp player that he
had.