Re: [Harp-L] The Future of Blues Harmonica?

Ha point taken... on an un-fact-founded whim I think if anything it just
means customizers have a better/cheaper base product and still do the
reedwork. I think if you could just sell customized special
20/marineband/etc... because you wouldn't have to mess with the
construction (unless someone wanted color preference) then people would
hopefully still be too lazy to learn how to do real professional reedwork.
I understand there is a cautious balance involved.

That said I'm not currently trying to make a living at customizing, just do
it to make my own harps because I can't afford pre-customized ones, and so
I fully  acknowledge that  I am in a privileged position of detachment as
to the extent to which the living I make is tied to the quality of
construction of stock harmonicas... I don't wanna mess up your guys lives!
Just want better harps for the under-educated and/or under-financed masses.

-S