Re: [Harp-L] The Future of Blues Harmonica?

I have a rack of " Olives " ( fruity name )  find them great and responsive.
I believe in Suzuki's products for the most part, $60 for an Olive is not what I consider too much.
But we all wish they were cheaper, out of the box they have been great, I'll wait for the rest of you to tweak the SUB 30

Mike Wilbur