From: Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx" <matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx>; "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: The Future of Blues Harmonica?

Martin,
If you are talking to me, what I am trying to say is Suzuki should have made a good harmonica and charged me more for it, instead of charging me a lot of money for a bad one.  I am looking for value.  $185 for a bad harmonica is way too much money, no matter how brilliant the IDEA behind the harp is.  $300 for a great harmonica with a brilliant idea behind it is well worth it, imo.
Michael