Re: [Harp-L] Re: The Future of Blues Harmonica?

Martin,
If you are talking to me, what I am trying to say is Suzuki should have
made a good harmonica and charged me more for it, instead of charging me a
lot of money for a bad one.  I am looking for value.  $185 for a bad
harmonica is way too much money, no matter how brilliant the IDEA behind
the harp is.  $300 for a great harmonica with a brilliant idea behind it is
well worth it, imo.
Michael