Re: [Harp-L] The Future of Blues Harmonica?

I have to jump on the bandwagon of excellent idea, terrible out of the box
harp.  Matthew Smart defended Suzuki saying if there had been some hard
factory tweaking it would have cost $250 to $300.  That is EXACTLY what
Suzuki should have done,  imo.  Charge me $300 and give me a great harp.
Now for $115 less, I am extremely unsatisfied.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com